Want to make your sister feel extra special this Raksha Bandhan? Are you confused to choose extraordinary rakhi gifts for sister? Try some new rakhi gift ideas this Raksha Bandhan.
Raksha Bandhan is a festival of love and affection, especially for siblings. Irrespective of age, caste, and creed, this Hindu festival is celebrated all over the world. This festival actually celebrates the purest and genuine bond of love and affection between a brother and a sister.
This auspicious day, sisters tie a sacred thread called Rakhi on their brothers’ wrist and in respect of this, brother shower their sister with lots of love and affection and pledge to help or protect them from every hurdle, every peril.
To express your feelings on this occasion in a better way, we have come with following Raksha Bandhan gifts ideas:
1. Keepsake gifts
Keepsake gifts are actually the perfect option for any special occasion and for a brother, what can be more special than the Raksha Bandhan. Whenever your lovely sister will use it or see it, it will make her remind you. Some options you can choose among:
- Decorative Jewellery boxes: Girls generally love jewelry and that’s why they keep the collection of jewelry items such as a ring, bracelet, pendant etc. You can gift her a decorative jewelry box so that she can keep all her valuables in it. Whether your sister is married or bachelor, it can be a good option in both cases.
- Coffee mugs telling your feelings: This Raksha Bandhan, the coffee mug will help you to share your feelings. Not just the caffeine, your love embossed with the mug will provide her a great start to a beautiful day.
- Photo Frame to showcase your bond: You can go for photo frame with a photo showing the love bond with your sister. I know, it’s the old option. But nowadays Photo artworks with LED lights are available in the market.
2. Refreshing Gifts
- Spa basket for your lovy dovy sis: This Raksha Bandhan, gift her a package of fragrance and care so that she can lavish herself in a more relaxed way. I think it is one among the best rakhi gifts for married sisters.
- Bath Bombs for your little sis (Package of fun and relaxation): These days, bath bombs are so much popular among kids. These bombs immerse in water and explode with the number of organic essential oils and tons of fizzy fun.
- Essential Oils diffuser: This is the best way of showing your love, affection, and care towards your sister as it is one of the best stress relieving rakhi gifts for sister.
3. Entertainment gifts
- Musical toys (best for sweet little sister): Full of enthusiasm, music, and color, these musical toys will help to develop your little sister’s interest towards music. You can gift her any audio CD having sleeping time stories and lullabies.
- Doll set: Cute girls love dolls. This Raksha Bandhan gift her a cute doll set same as her. She will definitely enjoy dressing her doll with the beautiful and fascinating accessories available in the doll set.
- Message Bottles: Message bottle will say all you want to say. Packed with lots of curiosity and a bundle of joy, it is the most entertaining and lovable Raksha Bandhan gifts for sister.
4. Sweet hampers
- Decorated Chocolate Box: I think everybody is fond of chocolates and what if it is decorated so nicely. It is like sone pe suhaaga. Your sister, irrespective of the age, will really really love it.
- Sweets pack: Every brother wants to fill the life of his sister with lots of sweetness and that’s why on this auspicious occasion, siblings exchange sweets pack.
5. Financial gifts
- Gift Cards: Still confused? Gift her a gift card. She will definitely love your gifting style.
- Money (Shagun Envelope): The old and gold style of rakhi gifts for sister, yes, the shagun envelope, is also the superb and classy feeling you can share with your sister.